2 choco lovers
Star of the dish
For 1 milkshake
- A Libeert chocolate figure – choose your favourite!
- 125ml milk
- ½ scoop of ice cream (flavour depends on what you want, but vanilla ice cream always works).
- 1 coffee spoon sugar
Depending on the flavour you want:
- Strawberry: 40g strawberries
- Banana: 1 banana
- Vanilla: use a packet of vanilla sugar instead of the regular sugar
- Chocolate: 40g Libeert chocolate
- Get the ice cream from the freezer and leave it on the counter for a little while, so it won't be too hard
- Put all the ingredients in a measuring cup or bowl
- Do you want chocolate milkshake? Melt the chocolate with 25 ml milk and let this mixture cool down before adding the other ingredients
- Mix away!
- Is the milkshake a little too thick? Add some more milk
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and have it with your favourite chocolate figure!